Injured in an Accident? Discover 37 Secrets and 19 Lies about Injury Law and Car Accidents
If you’ve recently been in a car accident in Florida, you’ve likely been bombarded with conflicting advice from friends, family, and neighbors. Insurance adjusters are probably calling you, trying to rush you to sign some form or give a recorded statement. And looking for the right attorney can be burdensome—especially when all the advertisements look the same.
Coye Law Firm understands that this process can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve written a layman’s guide to Florida personal injury, and that’s why we’re giving it away for free.
In this e-book, written just for Florida accident victims by attorney/author/veteran Wade Coye, you will learn 37 secrets and 19 lies about injury law and car accidents, including…
1. The ONE THING you must do within 14 days of your accident (page 46)
2. The two most important factors in determining case value (page 8)
3. How to understand what your insurance will and will not cover (chapter 3)
4. 6 critical steps you must take after an accident (chapter 7)
5. Why you should NOT trust the insurance company’s repair shop (page 78)
6. How to choose the right doctor (chapter 5)
7. What to do if your car is damaged, but not totaled (page 87)
8. The secrets to getting a fair settlement (chapter 10)
9. An 8-step breakdown of the normal process for lawsuits (page 121)
10. The one 4-letter word that might cost you (chapter 12)
11. How to start gathering the most important evidence you need (page 75)
This is not a book for lawyers or law students, it is a book for you – the everyday consumer. You won’t find any boring legalese here. Instead, you’ll find easy-to-read chapters written in plain language and a summarization of key points at the end of each chapter.
Why Did I Write This Book?
“A few years ago, I walked into a meeting with a memorable client…
This client was in a very serious accident. She had just started a new job and revealed to me that she was very concerned about being able to pay her costly medical bills.
This client was memorable to me because the more she learned about her case, the more she realized how easy it was to make a mistake that could seriously cost her. Every time I met with her to discuss her case, she would lament, “Gosh, I wish I knew this before I called you!”
That’s when I realized I needed to write a book for people like this client. Everyday people that don’t need to know every minute legal detail, but need to know the typical tactics that insurance adjusters might use to pay them less on a claim and the secrets to getting the best settlement possible.
Don’t make a costly mistake in your case. Get my book today” – Wade B. Coye