Florida Workers Compensation Guide
Discover POWERFUL SECRETS and COMMON LIES of Florida Workers’ Compensation.
If you’ve recently been injured on the job in Florida, you’ve likely been bombarded with conflicting advice from friends, family, and neighbors. Your job may be less than helpful in getting in contact with your worker’s compensation insurance adjuster. If the injury has put you out of work, you way be having issues paying your household bills. These are just a few of many concerns I hear from my clients. And it’s no wonder workers’ compensation can be an incredibly confusing and complicated process.
How much is your compensation worth?
What's in the book?
- The Shocking Truth about Worker’s Compensation
- The First Step you Need to Take
- When is it too Late to File a Workers’ Comp Case?
- Who Decides your Medical Care?
- Tell the Doctor if you Have Multiple Injuries
- What to do When you are Placed on Light Duty
- Using Health Insurance
- Using Medicare
- Using Medicaid
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits
- Extra Wage Loss Benefits You Could be Entitled to
- How to Avoid Problems in Receiving Workers’ Comp Benefits
- What Happens When you Reach Maximum Medical Improvement
- House Modification
- Home Health Care
- Reeducation and Retraining
- Recorded Statements
- Signing a Release
- Someone may be Watching you
- Could your Case be Worth a Million Dollars
- Unauthorized Doctor Liens
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Liens
- Referral from a Friend or Family Member
- How Often will I need to Talk to my Attorney?
You Will Learn...
- The one thing you MUST do within 30 days of a work injury (page 16)
- When it’s too late to file a workers; comp claim (page 19)
- How to protect yourself after being placed on light duty (page 38)
- The TRUTH about nurse case managers and their intentions (page 42)
- Other methods to pay for your medical costs (page 45)
- Extra Wage loss benefits you could be entitled to (page 63)
- 3 disastrous workers’ comp traps to avoid
- How to hire a workers’ comp attorney and avoid advertising lies and MUCH MORE
- Veteran: US Infantry
- Member: New York Bar, Michigan Bar, District of Colombia Bar, and Florida Bar
- Married with 5 children
- Practicing Law for 30 years
Meet the Author
Wade B. Coye is an established author, with several publications exploring the ins and outs of different fields of law. His books are written in plain language—you won’t need a law degree to understand the concepts being laid out. We believe in creating an environment of understanding: everyone has the right to know what goes on in our office, which is why we provide these books and other materials for FREE. Just fill out the form at the top of the page to receive your copy!
Read Our Reviews!
“Wade Coye’s book is an extremely concise, practical look at the problems displaced workers face when seeking care and compensation due to on-the-job injuries. This book is by far the most eye-opening piece I’ve read about tackling a worker’s compensation case. Coye provides a step-by-step process of determining your eligibility and successfully winning a case.”