New! Guide to Florida Personal Injury Audiobook: Discover the Secrets and Lies of Injury Law & Car Accidents
When I first decided to write my personal injury book, Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Personal Injury, my goal was to create a guide for the “Average Joe.” Not lawyers or law students, but you, the everyday consumer.
In the past few months, I have been noticing a surge in popularity of podcasts and audiobooks and I wanted to make sure that the information in my book is even more accessible.
So, I’m incredibly excited to announce that Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies will now be offered as an audiobook!
In this free audiobook, written and spoken especially for Florida accident victims, you will learn…
Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies is packed with golden nuggets of powerful information. My book has a five-star rating on Amazon.com., and reveals 37 secrets and 19 lies about injury law and car accidents, such as:
- The one thing you MUST do within 30 days of a work injury (page 16)
- When it is too late to file a workers’ comp claim (page 19)
- How to protect yourself after being placed on light duty (page 38)
- How to deal with rude workers’ compensation doctors (page 39)
- The TRUTH about nurse case managers and their intentions (page 42)
- Others methods to pay for your medical costs (page 45)
- Extra wage loss benefits you could be entitled to (page 58)
- What “maximum medical improvement” means for a claimant (page 63)
- 3 disastrous workers’ comp traps to avoid (page 83)
- How to hire a workers’ comp attorney and avoid advertising lies (chap 11)
- …and MUCH MORE!
How to Get Your Absolutely Free Audiobook
To access this valuable audiobook for your accident claim, I just need your first name and email address. You will receive an email with a private link to your free audiobook shortly after submitting your request.