Injured on the Job in Florida? Find Out What Hurt Employees Need to Know About Workers' Comp
Discover POWERFUL SECRETS and COMMON LIES of Florida Workers’ Compensation
If you’ve recently been injured on the job in Florida you’ve likely been bombarded with advice from friends, family, and neighbors about what you should do.
Your job may be less than helpful in getting you proper medical care, and you may having issues getting in contact with your workers’ compensation adjuster. Even worse, if the injury has put you out of work you may be having issues with paying your household bills.
These are just a few of many concerns I hear from my clients. And it’s no wonder…workers’ compensation can be an incredibly confusing and complicated process.
That’s why I wrote the book: Sharing the Secrets, Learning the Lies: A Guide to Florida Workers’ Compensation.
In this free book, written especially for injured Florida workers by Attorney/Veteran Wade Coye, you will learn…
- The one thing you MUST do within 30 days of a work injury (page 16)
- When it is too late to file a workers’ comp claim (page 19)
- How to protect yourself after being placed on light duty (page 38)
- How to deal with rude workers’ compensation doctors (page 39)
- The TRUTH about nurse case managers and their intentions (page 42)
- Others methods to pay for your medical costs (page 45)
- Extra wage loss benefits you could be entitled to (page 58)
- What “maximum medical improvement” means for a claimant (page 63)
- 3 disastrous workers’ comp traps to avoid (page 83)
- How to hire a workers’ comp attorney and avoid advertising lies (chap 11)
- …and MUCH MORE!
And don’t worry, this is NOT a book for lawyers or law students, it is a book for YOU – the everyday consumer. You won’t find any boring legal terms, legalese or “lawyer language” in my book. I explain everything in plain language and summarize the important takeaways and key points at the end of each chapter.
“I Would Recommend This Book to Anyone. It’s Very Informative!”
“I learned a lot about workers’ comp from Mr. Coye’s book. It guided me through the steps in workers’ comp until I hit roadblock and knew I needed a lawyer. This book touches on a lot of subjects, especially third-party claims – which Mr. Coye mentioned most lawyers would miss.That made me keep him in the back of my mind when it came time to hire a lawyer. I would recommend this book to anyone. It’s very informative!” – D.C., Orlando, FL
How to Get Your FREE Copy
To receive your absolutely free Workers’ Comp book, just fill out the form below with your name, best e-mail address, and address. We will send you over your own copy soon!